Saturday, May 9, 2009

Astronaut


Note pad writing thoughts that i speak into the paper, this paper knows my every emotion because we're both one in our motion, she never discourages me yet she encourages me with every stroke of my pen, with this thing i dig deep from within and my voice it chimes in, to reveal how we feel as one collective unit, we strive for the best, we compliment each other with every feeling of emotion........we fly.....we high, we move, we glide, as we stride into the universe our sound echoes a feeling so universal we evoke emotions from deep with in the ocean the whales the sharks and penguin alike hear and feel what we mean and what we need.........we soar.......and as me, my pin and my paper arrive at our destination from which we've started from......we thank each other...for without the others...we're nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment