Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Begginings




My life began again on May 8th 2009, that's the day I cut off my three year old locks, the rest world seemed somewhat confused, but it wasn't until the next day that I began to grasp the gravity of what I had done. Don't get me wrong I'm happy about the decision I've made, but somehow i know it wasn't completely my decision. For some reason I can't help but to think that it was ordained for this to happen by a greater force than myself or any other human being. Now I know I sound crazy because I'm attempting to theorize the simple action of me cutting my hair but just bear with me. A couple of years ago I began to study biblical numerology because I know that God has a reason for everything and I know that there is something about numbers that can reveal certain hidden things in life. In my studying I found that eight is known as the number of New Beginnings. It's eerie how I just realized that I cut my hair on the eighth with no intentions to symbolize a new birth for me or even start something new in my life. It's also eerie, in relation to my unpredictable birth, how Babies never know when there going to be born when they are. As I said earlier I don't know what brought me to cut my hair, as in I can't really put into words or conceptualize why it happened other than "It was time". Everything happens at it's designated time....there are small things in life that we can control, but then there is a higher power, who I believe to be God, that orders each and everyone of our steps and things are bound to happen the way God destined them to happen........and I guess that's the end of my rant...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment