Monday, May 11, 2009

Dear Facebook


Dear Facebook,
Um...yea. So I'm writing this letter because obviously things aren't working out with us. I've had so much fun with you over the years....but things have changed between you and I. When we first met you were much more discrete than you are now. Now you seem like an attention whore. I mean, what ever happened to not telling everyone what I wrote on Shelly's page? It's like you want my whole life to be planned around picture postings and comment sharing. Well I can't do this anymore. In the beginning I was the only one getting all of your time, now you expect me to share you with the world and I'm just too selfish for that. It would be different if you didn't nag me about finding and accepting a random persons friend request. It's gotten to the point where I don't even desire to look at you anymore.....ok, that was kinda harsh but seriously we aren't really working. Don't cry, I'm sure you'll be fine. There are so many other people waiting on you to give them thier fix, we no longer need each other. Tomorrow I'm sending Blogetta to get my things....don't worry she's nice....so far at least......She promised me she'd never get like you.....damn i hope she meant that.

Sincerely,
Former Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment